Friday, June 10, 2005

Forever Lost, Forever Found

Forever lost, Forever Found

Forever lost in the confines of my soul
Searching for the way that was lost to me
Looking in the corners of my mind
Only to see that it was always found in the love of my own heart
----0----
Forever searching on the wings of Angels
Looking for the peace of the trees
Listening to the mysteries of the seas
Only to find that it was found in the love that God left to me
----0----
Forever lost, forever found
The spiral of my life calls to me
Seeking the way of the Buda, The Goddess, and The Christ
Only to find that the way was always found from within
----0----
The secret to the road is the road itself
The key to love is in love itself
The door was always left open
And life has not ended, but just begun
----0----

Forever Lost, Forever Found

Y aqui termina mi aportacion para el alma de todos ustedes.
luz y sabiduria para todos ustedes.
Y mi amor para el que lo desea.
Chekit me fui .........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home