Monday, July 24, 2006

The Ways of the Shaman

And I that have traveled the stars have returned mine eyes to the Earth. And the Earth has told me her name and her name is Gaia, and she has told me thus: Seek not knowledge out of yourself but inside thyself. Learn of what my body has to teach thee, and learn to live in comunion with the things that live there. Learn from my Trees which give you shade, and of the plants that give you medicine. Speak the languages of the wind and of the sea and the valleys and the mountains.
She told me so many things and my eyes wept because of the damage that I had done to her. And she like a mother that she is forgave me looking me with loving eyes, for is it not always thus between a mother and her children? We forsake her but always she finds love and forgiveness in her heart.
So in this way I tell thee and thine protect her and please her for she only holds love for us. Learn to respect her body and to give back to the life that she has given us.

So mote it be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home