Friday, July 29, 2005

Fear is the mind killer

This little phrase from the movie of Dune has always been an elemental truth in my life. By the dreams that I have had of deep water I've known that I have issues with the unkown and in some parts I'm terrified of them. I must face them and work my utmost to defeat these demons that want to hold me under and everybody else. If you're reading this and know you will understand what I am talking about.
It's like the character "The Lone Power" in the Young Wizards series, he or she is always looking for ways to undermine us and to let us be prey to entropy. Meaning: not following our dreams, not looking for the job that makes us happy, not looking for REAL happiness but just lagging day by day.
The people that have found this happiness are quiet or maybe very outspoken but you can see in there eyes that they live their life as they've wished it to be by making their wishes come true. And they know that NOTHING is impossible in our lifetime.
So this is how it will go:
Fear is the Mind Killer
I shall Know my Fears and face them
I shall Conquer my Fears and I will integrate them
And I Will be Free of Them by doing this
So Mote it Be.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home